Tuesday, November 25

Conversations with Sarah

"Brea, I'm going to hack into your blog and post something for you."

"I know, you said that in your comment. I humbly apologize for the lack of posts, and I will indeed strive to remedy the situation and prevent it from occurring in the future."

"I'm not kidding, Brea."

"I believe you."

"So you'll post something soon?"

"Anything for you, dearest Sarah with pretty hair, high above all other best friends."

"Ok. Hey, it's like 14 degrees here. And rainy."

"Dude, I told you not to leave Texas. It's going to be in the high 60's today, and we're supposed to get to 80 on Thanksgiving."

"Shut up, Brea."

"Ok, Sarah."

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

You made my day :) My hands are frozen as I type this. I live in a place where I wear a hat, scarf, AND gloves everyday. I MISS TEXAS! (shhhhh, don't tell Scott). See you in a month....can't wait. PS, I finished off your birthday cake - it was delicious!

Amy E said...

I'll trade you for a bit... I LOVE winter. I LOVE Texas too, but during the winter I could stand a little, okay A LOT of cold, plus some snow.

I grew up with snow, and definitely miss the sledding, the snow ice cream, making snowmen, and walking to school in 3 foot snow drifts, uphill, both ways LOL!