Saturday, July 21

new pics!

Sorry, this week has been crazy. I've been busy around the house, starting back up with the school schedule, buying more chicks, and every day life with three kids under 6! It is still so strange to think that Sam is 5 now, and Evie will be 4 in a month. Oy!!

But anyway, here's some long overdue pictures.

Here's our chicks!! We have 10, all with names, of course! (Lucy2 & Ethel, Zsa Zsa, Thelma & Louise, Laverne & Shirley, and Paris, Nicky, & Britany) (oh, that's right, I named my chickens after the Hilton sisters!! Mwwaa hahahaha!!)


And Evie with Laverne and Shirley.


Here's some river pics.

Sam and Evie with a fish my brother Kevin caught.

Evie with a huge slice of watermelon and a Popsicle. Hey, some of us have a hard life, ok? Lighten up already, and stop judging. :)

Moi and my handsome, loving, strong, sweet, mmmm ... well, that's none of your business, is it? John and me. He still makes my tummy do flip-flops and makes my knees wobble a little. Or sometimes, a lot. He's the most wonderful man I've ever met.


This is David helping me in the kitchen, making supper the other night. Ain't he just the cutest? I want to eat him up!!


And since I didn't feel like I posted enough pictures of the darling Evelyn Grace, here's the little troublemaker before church last week.

That's what I know for now. More in a few days on a new thing in my life. And no, its not a lover. I am very boring, and raaawther happy in my marriage. Sorry.

1 comment:

Amy E said...

Brea! yes I will tell Candi....we just spent the weekend helping them move into their new home (which I will let her tell you about LOL!) I won't see her until Tuesday, we are taking a break on Monday, since I have seen her almost every day for a week, and my house and laundry need to be done.

Love your chickies! Mine should hopefully hatch this coming weekend.

Hopefully you can come down and see Candi's new house, once she is set up, and you can have a jar of my jelly and see if you like it....

Have a good week!