Friday, May 11

Whew!!

Sorry about the MIA. We've been insane ... up to The Woodlands for a day trip last Saturday, then church Sunday, lots of errands Monday, library Tuesday, then we left for Katy Tuesday when John got home from work. Stayed at Mom's Tuesday night.

We woke up early and met Papa at the Town and Country Starbucks (mmm ... vanilla latte, how do I love the? Let me count the ways ...), then to Galveston! Went to the WWII airplane museum, then Fish Tails for lunch, then the Moody fish pyramid and rain forest pyramid, then supper with the Cauthens.

Went to the beach with the Cauthens Thursday morning, lunch on the road, visited my dad for a while, then over to Mom's to see Nanny and have Lasagna House for supper, then finally got home around 11:30m last night, only to find out the bio-wheel on the fish tank wasn't working, and the motor was making a funny sound and smell, and we have no idea how long it was out ... but it works now, and we all had a good night's sleep last night.

So. Pics later, when I can function on a higher level. Right now, I'm going to seek coffee.

And Candi is coming to visit me tomorrow!!! Yay!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy E said...

I just wanted to say Hi Brea! My name is Amy, and Candi and I are friends. She talks about you a lot, so I just wanted to introduce myself. I hear ya'll had a great weekend! Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Homekeeper Mom said...

Aw, Amy..........that was so sweet!!

I tagged you Brea. Read my blog for the post. Love you!!

Love,
~Candi