Here we go.
1. I hate people touching my feet. I tend to freak out and accidentally kick. Hard. I don't have a problem with feet (others' feet), but heaven help the person who gets too close to mine.
2. I cannot help myself, but I love to smell babies. If you let me hold your baby, and it looks like I'm snorting crack off the top of their head, I promise, your baby is not in danger. I am very, very good with babies. I just obsessively smell them.
3. I am extremely afraid of the dark.
4. I can handle mice, snakes, spiders of all sizes, bugs, lizards and skinks, and just about anything else you can throw my way. But if I see a cockroach, I will be reduced to a small, crying infant, curled int he corner in the fetal position, sucking my thumb.
5. I am a very good shot with my .410 and my .22 rifle.
6. I probably get this from my mother, Annie Oakley, who used to be in shooting competitions, and held her own quite well.
7. There are two kinds of nap people: people who can take a 10-minute nap and be totally refreshed, like my
8. I form strange friendships online, almost overnight. And I'm ok with that.
9. My best friend ever just moved to Cincinnati, and I miss her. A lot. And she's only been up there for like 15 hours at this point.
10. I painted my toenails for the first time in months last week, and I keep getting a little surprised when I look at my toes, because I'm not used to seeing them painted. How lame am I?
Have a great weekend!