Monday, July 17

Pregnancy foods

I try to behave while I'm pregnant when it comes to food, and I do pretty durned well, too. I eat whole grain breads and bagels, I eat lots of fruit and veggies, and when I binge on something sweet, it's usually a can of pineapples or a huge glass of juice. I try to snack on things like graham crackers (the low fat cinnamon kind) and apples, and if I'm wild and crazy, I may eat 6 tomatoes in one day. I did that yesterday, and it was soooo good. I eat salads, I stay active by working in my yard and chasing my children and doing light yoga, I drink very healthy herbal teas, and I've even inspired John to consider working out.

However.

I am craving fajitas from Chuy's with a ton of sour cream and cheese, along with a bowl of queso the size of my head, accompanied by a Dot margarita or a couple of Coors Lights (I know, I'm a cheap bear kind of gal), then a huge piece of espresso cheesecake and a cup of good, strong coffee to finish off my dream meal.

Or a Snickers. That would be nice, too.

xxsighxx

I guess I'll go get supper ready. Healthy leftovers. There's not even any ice cream in my kitchen for me to sneak while I'm getting my salad ready.

Poor me.

No comments: