Monday, April 2

Yay!!

Something wonderful happens today. Something I have been looking forward to for a very long time. Something I have dearly missed over the last few months. Something that breaks my heart every single time I get involved, but something I still will always come back to, no matter how tough things get.

Any guesses??

BASEBALL IS BACK!!!!!! I've missed the Astros so much the past few months. We went to the game that they played against the Round Rock Express (one of the 'Stros' farm teams) last week, and Brad 'Lights Out' Lidge looked at me!! Then he smiled!! (Insert swoon here!!) Their season opener is this evening, against the Pirates.

Oh baseball, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways ...

Brad Ausmus loves me. He just doesn't know it yet.

I'm just so happy ...

No comments: