Tuesday, June 24

Lions and Tigers and Bears ...

OH MY!!

Sam is going to be 6 on Friday. I'm very upset with him, because I thought we had an understanding. I agreed to let him turn 5, and he agreed not to get any older. I think he's just being very disrespectful, and I do not, under any circumstances, approve of him getting older.

Next thing you know, Evie is going to be trying to turn 5!! (That would be the end of August. Apparently, she also doesn't listen to her mother.)

What's this world coming to? Seriously? I don't know how much longer I can take all of this.

2 comments:

jesnicole said...

DYLAN AND I HAVE HAD THE SAME TALK. AND HE HAS DISRESPECTED ME THREE TIMES SO FAR!! I TOLD HIM NOT TO EVEN GO PAST ONE YEAR OLD, BUT HE TOTALLY DIDN'T LISTEN. I DO NOT ENJOY WATCHING MY LIL' BABY GET OLDER EACH DAY. NOBODY TOLD ME THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

At A Hen's Pace said...

You think they don't listen to you now...

Just wait till they're teenagers!

I have three of them now, and I swear they were all 5 and under last time I checked.

Having the three that are nine and under helps...

Congratulations on your upcoming family addition!!!!!!!

~Jeanne