Monday, January 21

Oh, Evie

As I mentioned earlier, Evelyn decided to cut her hair last night. I think most of you know how well it turned out last time when one of the kids got a hold of scissors near that girl's hair. At least it was a little easier to fix this time. And a little cuter, too, I think. (click any of these to enlarge)

I present, Evie.

With short hair.

Again.

Here's the view from the front. Could her eyes be any bigger or bluer? She sure didn't get that from me!


From the side/back angle. Does that look red to anyone else?


She's starting to get ticked off at me ... we had taken about 20 pictures at this point, because she's the wiggliest little person alive.


Ok, we pulled the top back with a clip to get the hair out of her eyes ... and to make her look cuter. It worked on both accounts, I think.


And from the side. All in all, I think I did a pretty decent job, don't you??

Come on, give me your honest opinions. I can take it, I promise!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brea, her hair is so cute! That last picture of her profile could have been you at that age, too. All you need to do is make a ponytail that sticks straight up on the top of her head. Do it. Then post pictures of that alongside pictures of you with the same hair. Awesome!

dlyn said...

I think it looks awesome!

jesnicole said...

LOVE IT!! IT'S SO CUTE. MY NEICE HAS SHORT HAIR LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF SPORTS SHE DOES. ADORABLENESS. :)

jesnicole said...

LOVE IT!! IT'S SO CUTE. MY NEICE HAS SHORT HAIR LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF SPORTS SHE DOES. ADORABLENESS. :)

Unknown said...

You really did that yourself!? I could never--I'd be too scared!

It looks fantabulous!