Thursday, April 3

Checkin' in!

Hey people! How's life? Surprisingly enough, I've been raaawther busy. Everything green outside is exploding. My kitchen has also been exploding, but in a slightly different way. I've been on a massive baking kick when I haven't been outside. I'll post some recipes either tonight or tomorrow. They're soooo yummy; you'll thank me and curse me in the same breath. I'll give you a little teaser for one of the recipes: Apple Coffeecake. Mmmmmm ...

John's been having some drama at work; it doesn't directly involve him, but his general manager (GM), and so his schedule has been ten different ways of wonky. It's been a little stressful on moi, just because I haven't really known what his schedule is going to be, but I know it's been stressful on him, too, so I haven't been harping on it.

Evie ran a fever all day yesterday, but seems to be doing much better today. No fever, but still fairly puny. And of course, we're going into Austin today to run errands and have lunch with Heather and Jim, so I expect that she'll be really, really mellow by this evening!

My garden is going nuts. I'll try and post some pictures by the end of the week, but I'm amazed at how fast (and beautifully) everything is growing. It's so cool!! I love to watch God's handiwork.

Hope everyone has a great day! Please leave me a comment and say hello; I just love comments!! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Helloooooooooo, Brea! Guess what? The Doodle Bug is engaged. Are you weirded out by that, because I am. Wowza. When did our "little" brothers grow up?

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...a garden. Does that mean green things? I'm so jealous...

Although it's been in the 50s here the past two days, so I really can't complain. I've been out for a walk with Anja two days in a row!