Sunday, April 6

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Hey everyone, just popping in to quickly note that I've made some changes on my right sidebar. Some new links are up, and I've got a button now for Homeschool Hacks, a very neat homeschool site! Mrs Fussypants (the one I wrote about here) asked me to be a contributing editor, despite the fact that I assured her several times that I haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing, and I'm totally flying by the seat of my pants with I'm still pretty new to this homeschool thing. And yet, there I am! I think I'll mostly be giving tips for people just starting out, because that's where I am right now with my kids. I've already done two articles ... or one article, and one post with some links. I think I'll be doing 1-2 posts per week. Anyway, I'm super-excited!

On a much sadder note, I have a prayer request for everyone. My dear, dear friend just found out a few weeks ago that she's pregnant, and is in the process of (probably) having a miscarriage. Her husband's grandmother just passed away (not unexpectedly), so the whole family is out of town for a while. Please be praying for her and her husband, and her five children, all of whom were really excited about having a new baby. She's been very practical about everything, and is completely trusting in the Lord; I look up to her so much! (I hope she doesn't read this later ... it sounds like I have a crush on her or something!) Anyway. Please keep them in your prayers.

I'll be back with some new pictures soon. Hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments: