Monday, June 11

Busy!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still here. The last few weeks have been crazy busy (although, lately, when have we not been??), and will continue for a little while. Sam's birthday party is on Saturday, and there should be at least 40 people here, maybe (probably) more, and although I'm looking forward to it, and know I will be ready on time, I'm just a little freaked out.

David is crawling, and has two teeth. But here's the funny thing. Most babies get the two bottom middle teeth, one at a time, then the top two teeth in the middle. My crazy little rebel, though, has decided to get one bottom tooth, then one top tooth. Here's the great part: they're not even on the same side! The one on the bottom is on his right, and the one on the top is on his left! He looks like a little country boy from Bastrop. Which he is. But does he really need to look that way??? I'll put a picture up as soon as I get a good one that really catches the teeth.

I'll try to do another update in a few days. Karin and her daughter are coming over tomorrow, and I have to go to the post office and mail a bunch of cd's I sold on Amazon. I have a dentist appointment Wednesday. And we have to go to the library. Thursday is my big work day, and on Friday I have to make a gazillion cupcakes and finish getting ready. Did I mention there's going to be more than 40 people here on Saturday??

So now, I'm off to get some much needed sleep, because I have to be up at 5:30 to run in the morning!

No comments: