Friday, February 1

Friday Confessions

Well, I think I may start a new Thing. Friday Confessions. I'm sure everyone will just love the idea, and start checking in religiously every Friday, because nothing is more fun than hearing how crazy other people are to make you feel better about yourself, right? I'll post something new and totally insane and frightening honest about myself each Friday. So prepare for some confessions that will make you have bad dreams and wet the bed, and wake up feeling better about yourself while you think at least I'm not that person laugh. Hopefully.

And here's the first one. My husband would leave me and take the children if he knew about this, so maybe we could just keep it between you and me, ok?



I love to watch figure skating. The costumes! The music!! The drama!!! The faux-sexual tension!!!!


The crotch shots!!!!! (Seriously, how often do you have to wax to be in this profession??)



And, what's it like on your first day of practice with a new partner? 'Oh, hi there. My name is Brian, and I'll be skating with you for the next few years. Let's go ahead and start off with that move where I feel all your lady parts as I hoist you above my head, ok?'

I get so excited when John is working on a Saturday, and the kids are all upstairs having nap/quiet time, and I sit on the couch to fold some laundry, and decide to flip on the boob tube, and this is what pops up:


Check out that eyeliner!! It's like Mad Max: Musical on Ice!! Where can I get tickets to that??

Oh, it's a wonderful, wonderful thing. But for real, let's not tell John.

Meme from Jessica coming soon ...

2 comments:

jesnicole said...

HAHAHA. I LOVED THIS POST. AWESOME. :) THANKS FOR THE SWEET COMMENT. HAVE A FUN WEEKEND! AND THIS CONFESSION THING MIGHT BE FUN... ;)

At A Hen's Pace said...

Aw, you're gonna be jealous, but my husband loves watching figure-skating, and he's much more likely to turn on the TV and locate some for us to watch!

:)

~Jeanne