Monday, September 24

I done got tagged!!

Jesnicole tagged me a while back, and I just realized it a few days ago. Ok, I can be a little slow at times ... I've been working on this for a few days, since I can't seem to find more than 2 minutes to sit down before at least one of my children has blood or chicken poo (or both!) somewhere on them ...

1. What is your school name and why? Uh, I'm supposed to name my school? I guess it's the Stewart Please Don't Embarrass Me In Front of My Friends Whose Kids Are In Public School Cause They Already Think I'm A Little Strange Academy.

2. How is your weather today? A little warm, low 90's, but feels like fall already because the mornings have been cool and the humidity has been low.

3. What steals your joy? Waking up late. I do not like to sleep in past 6:30 because I feel like I've wasted my morning, and I like to have some quiet while I have my coffee and devotional, and sometimes fold clothes. Joy comes in the morning!!

4. Name 5 blessings you've received this week. Ooh, that's way too easy!
1. I had grown-up time with John, and the kids had a blast at my mom's house.
2. I helped raise money for a great charity. Helping others makes me feel great about myself.
3. Hannah agreed to watch the kids Wednesday evening so I can go to my book club alone ... yay!!!
4. I have pretty much the best husband ever. He is so good to me!!
5. I won a book and had a sweet email from Dawn.

5. Favorite Scripture? Easy, too. One of the first 'long' verses I memorized. Isaiah 40:29-31 'Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.'

6. Who in the Bible do you think you are most like? Well, obviously, Mary!! Ha, just kidding. I'm pretty much not like her at all. I really don't know. Someone with a lot of flaws, but with a desire to know the Lord better and learn His laws and ways.

7. Passage of Scripture you last read? I Corinthians 9, 10, and 11.

8. Have you ever praised God for something weird? Please, who do you think you're talking to?? Of course I have!!

9. If you were making a greeting card for God, what would it say? Seriously? This is probably the strangest question I've ever read. I'm too mystified to even begin to answer.

10. What is the most fun thing you have done lately? Had a beer on my deck with a fire in the fire bowl with John, just chatting for almost 2 hours with no interruptions!

11. How did you choose your screen name? It was my name on a (mostly moms) message board, and I just like the sound of tinymama. And I am a tiny mama!! :)

12. What is the best miracle God has performed in your life, or what is your favorite answered prayer? No question or thought about it. My answer to both is John.

I don't think I'll tag anyone else. I'm a rebel like that. And I don't know all that many bloggers. :)

No comments: