Friday, September 14

My poor baby!!

The baby has a cold. Or allergies. Either way, he's been sneezing his head off for the last 24 hours, and has been really cranky, with a stuffy nose. I'm hoping it's a cold, because I really don't want to deal with this every time a northern blows in (even a weak little one like the one that came in a few days ago!).

So my post about Nikki will have to wait, because I David woke up 5 times between 10:30 and 5:15, and since John and Sam are out of town, I was up with him every single time.

I will say this. I had a lot of snuggle time with him last night, which I don't get much of because he's getting so much older. I think it made me want another baby even more, if that's possible!! I mean, think about it. David I pretty much out of the cuddle stage. I'm pretty sure he'll be walking in about a month. Even if we did start trying to get pregnant, it would probably be a few months. So that's at least a year before I would have the new little one in my arms. David would be two by them!! Aww, I have to not think about him being two. I don't even like to think about him turning one in a few weeks ...

xxSiiiighxx I really want another baby ...

No comments: