Monday, November 19

Manic Monday

Well, it kind of is. I woke up really early this morning, and I had sooo much coffee. :) I've been baking for the last few days, and my family is loving it. We made a huge batch of banana bread last night, and (seeing how we have absolutely no self control) have already eaten most of it. Huh. I'm making Ree's orange muffins this afternoon, with many modifications, of course. I'll put the recipe up tomorrow if all goes well.

We're off to the post office in a few to mail Lyndsey a Happy package. A bunch of herbs and a few books, mostly. The over to Kristie's house, because they're back from vacation and I need to drop off her key! Woohoo! My kids have been asking me when they get to play with the kids again. Of course, now that they're back in town, most of the kids on both sides are sick ... Eh, such is life!

Ok, I've been playing with all these different herbs today, making teas and such, and I am so itchy!! I'm not allergic, it's just all this fine herb-y dust that gets everywhere when I mix ... I don't know ... five different batches of teas. So I'll probably spend the rest of the day scratching and sneezing and generally being as attractive as possible.

Nap time, nap time, wherefore art thou, nap time? Cause I'm awfully sleepy. And sneeze-y. And did I mention the itchy part, too? (She says as she frantically starts scratching the back of her hands and her arms) I guess it wouldn't kill me to take a shower ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG banana bread!

Yeah I start baking tomorrow!

Nice Monday post! Happy Monday! I just posted Manic Monday - RELISH Meme!

Come stop by my blog!

Have a great Thanksgiving!