Wednesday, January 3

My Firends have Issues ...

and I love it!! Hannah came over yesterday. Now, this amazing gal is about a year younger than me, and is the oldest of 4 sisters with an older brother. These gals don't 'date,' but believe in courtship. They sing, have their own CD, and are all around peachy. So Hannah is over for a while yesterday, and I got to know her a little better, and it's nice to know that she has struggles, too, just like the rest of us.

Pace was over today with her youngest 4 kids (they have 6). I have heard about Pace for quite a while, because she is friends with my aunt, and my aunt really looks up to her. Pace is another amazing person. I was talking with her about how much I struggle with my house and being organized, and how I feel like total crap when I can't get stuff done. She was so incredibly sweet and encouraging, and made me smile, and gave me several Scriptures that really helped me. Then she shared with me some things that she struggles with ... like whining children, being spiritual, doing school, serving and honoring your husband with a good attitude ... again, it's nice to know that everyone has at least a few chinks in their armor!!

Book club is this evening, and I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully this headache will be gone by then ...

Sam and Evie are sick!! we looked at Sam after Pace & Co left after lunch, and he looked a little too flushed and bright-eyed. SO we took his temp, and it's over 101 now. Poor angel. Looks like Evelyn has the same thing, so we're in for a fun couple of days. On the bright side, it's already serious Movie Weather.

Now, off to shower and feed a precious, cute, sweet-as-all-get-out baby!!

No comments: