Tuesday, January 16

Things to Ponder

"Mom, did Davy Crockett go to heaven?"

"Hmm? Oh, um, I don't know. I think so, but we can't be sure. I don't know enough about him."

"But he maybe went to heaven?"

"Sure, hon, he maybe went to heaven."

"OOHHHH!!! I can meet him one day!!! I am so happy! I probably will be his friend in heaven."

"Well, hon, if Davy Crockett is in heaven, I can't think of anyone that he'd want for a friend more than you."

"Yeah, I hope he'd like me. ... Mom, can I have cocoa?"

Ah, to have the attention span (and excitement!) of a child. Peaise the Lord for my wonderful blessings who keep me on my toes!!

And ... HI CANDI!!!! :)

2 comments:

sarahmolly said...

Seriously - your kids are obsessed with that dead guy!

smarshmallow said...

That is cute......and HELLO! It was great to talk to you again....I missed ya.

Yes, your children are too adorable.........but then I think mine are too! ;)

Love,
~Candi