Tuesday, January 16

Things to Ponder

"Mom, did Davy Crockett go to heaven?"

"Hmm? Oh, um, I don't know. I think so, but we can't be sure. I don't know enough about him."

"But he maybe went to heaven?"

"Sure, hon, he maybe went to heaven."

"OOHHHH!!! I can meet him one day!!! I am so happy! I probably will be his friend in heaven."

"Well, hon, if Davy Crockett is in heaven, I can't think of anyone that he'd want for a friend more than you."

"Yeah, I hope he'd like me. ... Mom, can I have cocoa?"

Ah, to have the attention span (and excitement!) of a child. Peaise the Lord for my wonderful blessings who keep me on my toes!!

And ... HI CANDI!!!! :)

1 comment:

Homekeeper Mom said...

That is cute......and HELLO! It was great to talk to you again....I missed ya.

Yes, your children are too adorable.........but then I think mine are too! ;)

Love,
~Candi